Please note! The image on the site may look different from the original product.


 33.45 4,494.55 /pc.

  • Formula: C10H16
  • Cas: 8006-64-2
  • EC: 232-350-7
  • UN: UN 1299

Pine turpentine of the highest quality is a natural solvent for removing resins from wood, diluting oils, and also for cleaning tools.
***The price for 1000 liters does not include the cost of the container (there is the option of renting or purchasing).

 33.45 /pc.
 66.68 /pc.
 149.73 /pc.
 945.28 /pc.
 4,494.55 /pc.



* fields are required


Turpentine (gum turpentine)

Gum turpentine is a natural solvent for removing resins from wood, diluting oils, and for cleaning tools.
Turpentine is a natural material obtained by distillation of gum (coniferous tree resin) with water vapor. Pine resin is usually 70% rosin and 30% turpentine. Turpentine is used as a solvent for removing tar from wood, diluting oils, and for cleaning tools. It is a liquid with a characteristic coniferous odor.
Turpentine is an absolutely natural product that is very popular in the construction industry. It has earned high popularity due to its amazing effectiveness as a natural solvent for oil paints, waxes and natural resins. It is also an effective tool cleaner, it easily removes stains and degreases wood surfaces.
Gum turpentine is produced by distilling the resin of a coniferous tree (resin) with water vapor heated to a temperature of 200 degrees Celsius. As a result of distillation, turpentine and rosin are obtained, which is considered an excellent soldering flux and is used in the manufacture of soaps, varnishes, paints and paper production. As a rule, rosin in resin makes up 70% of the total mass, the remaining 30% is turpentine. Double-refined gum turpentine is considered the most environmentally friendly form of turpentine.

Purpose of the turpentine

Dilution of oil, cleaning of tools, removal of oil stains, removal of resin from wood.

Where to use tupentine?

It is used to prepare the surface before painting; work with oils and wood.

Where to buy turpentine?

We offer to buy turpentine at retail and wholesale, the price will depend on the volume. For wholesale purchases, please write to us at


Signal word – Danger

Stickers (Pictogram) – GHS02, GHS07, GHS08, GHS09

Hazard statements –

H226 – Flammable liquid and vapour
H304 – May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways
H315 – Causes skin irritation.
H317 – May cause an allergic skin reaction.
H319 – Causes serious eye irritation.
H411 – Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
H302 + H312 + H332 – Harmful if swallowed, in contact with skin or if inhaled

Precautionary statements –

P280 – Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye/face protection
P302 + P352 – IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P210 – Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other sources of ignition. No smoking
P301 + P310 – IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician.
P331 – Do NOT induce vomiting
P304 + P340 – IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P305 + P351 + P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if you have them and this is easy to do. Continue rinsing

UN number – UN 1299

Hazard Class – 3

Packing Group – III

Additional information

Weight0.4 kg

1 L bottle (0.8 kg), 25 L canister (20 kg), 5 L canister (4 kg), Barrel 200 l (160 kg), Canister 10 l (8 kg), Eurocube 1000 l (850 kg)

Vielas sastāvs









UN 1299

Hazard Class


Packing Group

Stickers (Pictogram)

GHS02, GHS07, GHS08, GHS09

Signal word





This site tracks visits anonymously to make the site more user-friendly. Please close this dialog box to confirm that you are happy with it or to learn more “Privacy Policy”